Wednesday, July 30, 2008

And So It Begins...

Hi Everyone!

This is my new blog. I have never blogged before... only once as a guest blogger on my BFF's baking blog. So, please be patient while I learn the ropes...

About a month ago, my husband and I decided to both quit our jobs and move 2,351 miles across the country from Tennessee to Oregon, leaving all our family and friends to explore a new part of the country, and a new part of our lives. This blog is an effort to help me cope with the life change, and to talk about some of the differences between the west coast and the south. As part of this change, we're also trying to become healthier and more active, so I'll talk about that stuff, too.

I'm not making any guarantees that my life's pursuits will always be interesting, or that my opinions will always be politically correct. But I hope you enjoy reading, and hopefully it will help me get through this crazy time in my life.

2 comments:

Where's Domo? said...

Welcome to Oregon!!!

I would like to invite you to participate in my blog.

Hope to see you there.

Brave Domo

Jan Holt said...

Hi Stephanie,

I'm from Tennessee originally too... from Memphis. Where are you from?

Hope you have a better day tomorrow,

Jan

p.s. Brave Domo is a wild and crazy guy isn't he?